Thursday, February 21, 2013

COVERGIRL mascara review

HEY HEY HEY! I just finished my writing midterm today so now i'mma gonna blog about the new mascara that i bought. It's from COVERGIRL. Actually i bought one before from it too but it wasn't good enough for volumizing so this time i decided to buy the ‘Clump Crusher’ series.



I grabbed pic from their website so that you guys know what's the full name for it. Hmm so i used it and think that it is kinda good to use.



So here is the result of it. It is not that clear since i'm using my iphone to capture it lol. Overall, i think it is a good mascara but not that good for me to apply to my lower lashes coz as you can see, it is kinda plumpy.

 Tht's all for today! See ya soon(: 

P.S. I applied only mascara and eye-shadow on my eyes, no eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment